Concrete Sidewalk Repair MD/DC/VA
If your sidewalk has cracks or is in pieces that have been broken over time, you are probably looking to undergo a concrete sidewalk repair project.
Let me tell you from experience that many crack repair projects are extensive severe enough that the problem should be addressed as soon as possible before any further damage occurs. require professional help.
But what should you do?
If you live near MD/DC/VA, be sure to read the rest of this article to find out.
If you are ready to get the ball rolling and want a professional to assess your concrete needs give us a call at 301-261-4933 or click here to fill out a form and a concrete repair specialist will contact you shortly.
Define the Scope of Your Sidewalk Repair
Here are a few tips to consider before determining your project needs.
- Find out what type of damage has occurred – are you looking at a single crack in the concrete, or several cracks? Are there missing pieces, or big slabs of concrete missing?
- Why did the damage occur? – Did something heavy drop on the concrete leaving a bunch of cracks and a hole, or is does it look like wear and tear over time?Most of the time, the damage occurs due to a lack of concrete control joints.What are these you ask?
You know those lines that go across the sidewalk? Those are control joints, put in there on purpose because concrete naturally expands and contracts with the changing temperatures. So if you live inMaryland, DC, orVirginia, you know that the weather changes very often – which leads to cracked concrete!
- How deep is the damage? – Much like humans, a scratch is an easy fix, whereas a deep cut requires stitches.If you’re able to move pieces of the concrete around because the damage runs all the way through, then you need professional concrete sidewalk repair.
Concrete Restoration Specialists
There is no shame in hiring a professional concrete repair contractor. Hiring a good contractor will ensure that the job gets done right.
With all the different repair methods, one can easily get confused or frustrated. Should you use grout, caulk, patching compound, or epoxy? How long will it take? Will the property be disrupted in any other ways?
These are all questions that you likely ask, but don’t worry, because you can rest assured, a quality concrete restoration company knows exactly what is needed to repair the broken concrete.
So you’ve determined that the job is too big to handle by yourself – you’re looking to hire somebody.
But how do you go about find the right concrete specialist for the job?
- Location – clearly since you live inMaryland, DC, orVirginia, your contractor should have operations there.
- Reputation – avoid hiring a “fly-by-night” company, or one that is just getting started – this creates more risk.
- Skill – look at some of the projects that the company has completed recently to make sure they’re of good quality.
Concrete Restoration Services, Inc.
Our company has been serving industrial and commercial concrete repair needs of the Greater Maryland, DC, and Virginia markets for almost 30 years. We handle all commercial concrete repair jobs, large and small. And our reputation precedes us.
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line concrete restoration company to serve you locally, you’ve just found it!
I called Concrete Restoration Services and within hours, they had a concrete repair professional at the parking garage evaluating the extent of the damage. The job was completed by early the following week and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
I would heartily recommend Concrete Restoration Services to any of my friends or colleagues. ”
Richard Wilhelm Gaithersburg, MD
So what are you waiting for? Contact us here for your concrete sidewalk repair or just call 301-261-4933 to talk to a real person today!
Care to see a list of the services offered by Concrete Restoration – As you can see, we know our stuff!
Go back to Concrete Restoration Services home page